Monday, November 26, 2007

No 23 - the end


I can't believe I managed to get it all done - in superquick time. But there are definitely areas I want to go back to and explore more slowly and in more detail - eg I plan to make a calendar! It has been a really worthwhile exercise & I have learnt a great deal - and there is much more I can learn now at my own pace. It has been a great opportunity and I am grateful to those who set it up - and those who pressured me and helped me to do it.

Given the name of my blog - I thought this an appropriate image to finish on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.